Polk County High sets ticket process for home varsity football games
Polk County High School has established a ticketing process for all home varsity football games this season beginning with Friday’s home opener against East Rutherford.
The process relies on advance sales through GoFan.co, with a limited number of tickets potentially being sold at the gate on game nights.
Friday’s 7 p.m. kickoff with East Rutherford is the first of four Polk County home regular-season games this season that will utilize the following procedure:
- A limited number of tickets will be provided to each opposing team. Those tickets will be sold exclusively through a private link on GoFan and no visitor tickets will be sold at the gate on game nights. That link will be valid from Monday-Wednesday and visitors will only be able to purchase tickets from their allotment.
- A private link will be provided to all Polk County varsity football players and cheerleaders for their families to purchase tickets. That link will be valid from Monday-Wednesday.
- Beginning Thursday at 12:01 a.m., anyone can use GoFan.co to purchase tickets. The public link will be available on Polk County’s GoFan page.
- For all home games, online sales will end on Friday at 5 p.m. Shortly after 5, the remaining number of general admission tickets will be announced through all PolkSports social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), and those tickets will be available for purchase at G.M. Tennant Stadium until sold. Once those remaining tickets are sold, no additional sales will be made.
- Fans unable to attend a home event can watch that event live via NFHSNetwork.com. A monthly or annual subscription is required for NFHS access.
To purchase online tickets, fans can go to GoFan.co and either use the website or install the GoFan app (the app is for iOS devices only). Once you have purchased your tickets, you cannot print those. Instead, you will need to either use the GoFan app or access the GoFan website on a mobile device and display those tickets at the stadium in order to gain admission.
Some important notes about the ticketing process:
- Online ticket sales are NON-REFUNDABLE unless the game is cancelled. Online buyers should be certain they purchase the correct ticket (student or adult). An incorrectly purchased ticket will not be refunded
- Fans should not redeem their tickets through GoFan until they are at the gate and a school official assists them
- In-season athletes are not being admitted free. They should purchase a student ticket, either online or at the gate if available.
Per executive order of Governor Roy Cooper, Polk County can admit up to 30 percent of stadium capacity for outdoor athletic events. Fans attending events must wear a mask at all times and should practice social distancing except from members of their family.
A limited menu of concessions will be available.