ACA snaps Polk County winning streak in 3-1 victory
Asheville Christian Academy snapped Polk County’s 11-match winning streak on Monday, handing the Wolverines a 3-1 loss in non-conference volleyball play
Asheville Christian Academy snapped Polk County’s 11-match winning streak on Monday, handing the Wolverines a 3-1 loss in non-conference volleyball play at Polk.
The Lions (18-4) earned a 25-21, 26-28, 25-18, 25-21 victory to drop Polk County to 14-8 overall.
The Wolverines host Madison on Tuesday in their final regular-season match of the season. Polk County can clinch sole possession of the Western Highlands Conference title with a victory.
Grace Lauer had 16 kills for Polk County, with Marilyn Castillo adding 13 kills and Mireya Roman finishing with 12 kills and eight digs.
Kristen Hall had 12 kills and 19 digs, with Ansley Lynch posting 30 digs. Sydney Waldman had 52 assists and 15 digs for Polk County.
- Polk County leads Wells Fargo Conference Cup race after fall season
- Polk Middle turns home finale into victory party, topping Brevard
- Wolverines battle Brevard for half before Devils pull away for win
- Wolverines celebrate season, hand out awards at football banquet
- PCVC 13U squad rolls to tournament title