Polk moves Mountain Heritage football game to Thursday
With rain expected in the area on Friday, Polk County has decided to play its final football home game of the season a day earlier
With rain expected in the area throughout Friday, Polk County has decided to play its final football home game of the season a day earlier.
The Wolverines will host Mountain Heritage on Thursday at 7:30 p.m. in G.M. Tennant Stadium. The game will still be televised regionally on WMYA.
Polk County will also celebrate Senior Night during pregame festivities.
The Wolverine volleyball team will host Gray Stone Day at 5 p.m. in a second-round state 1A playoff match. The start time for that event shifted to 5 p.m. in order to allow Polk County fans a chance to attend both events.
- Polk County leads Wells Fargo Conference Cup race after fall season
- Polk Middle turns home finale into victory party, topping Brevard
- Wolverines battle Brevard for half before Devils pull away for win
- Wolverines celebrate season, hand out awards at football banquet
- PCVC 13U squad rolls to tournament title