“Moolah Madness” football fundraiser set for Friday
Polk County’s new football booster club, Wolverine 12th Man, will hold “Moolah Madness” on Friday, a night of fun and fundraising at G.M. Tennant Stadium
Polk County’s new football booster club, Wolverine 12th Man, will hold a night of fun and fundraising, “Moolah Madness,” on Friday at G.M. Tennant Stadium.
The event, which begins at 6 p.m., will include activities and games for kids, a chance to meet Polk County football players and coaches, food and one of the more unusual promotions in school history – a cow plop.
W.J. Miller Field will be divided into 50 sections, and each section will be available for a $25 ticket. A cow will be allowed to roam free on the field. When the cow leaves a pie in one of the squares, the owner of that square will receive $250.
Ticket buyers will be allowed to pick their section at the gate and thus must be present to win.
- PCVC 14U picks up first win at AAU national tournament
- Wolverines 12th Man to hold kickoff celebration on August 10
- PCVC 14U team opens play in national championship tourney
- Polk boys basketball program to begin summer workouts
- Justice wraps prep career with second place at New Balance Nationals Outdoor