Polk tennis blanks Mountain Heritage in WHC play
Polk County’s boys tennis team wrapped up its pre-spring break schedule on Wednesday with a 9-0 rout of Mountain Heritage in Burnsville
Polk County’s boys tennis team wrapped up its pre-spring break schedule on Wednesday with a 9-0 rout of Mountain Heritage in Burnsville.
The Wolverines improved to 6-1 overall, 2-0 in Western Highlands Conference play, with the win.
Wolverines Ryan Heider, Henry Heider and Payton Stott each notched 10-0 wins to lead the Wolverines in singles.
Polk County is slated to return to the courts on April 9, hosting R-S Central.
1. Ryan Heider d. Corbin Cooper 10-0; 2. Henry Heider d. Will Caulkins 10-0; 3. Henry Monts d. Nick Mencis 10-2; 4. Payton Stott d. Drew Ray 10-0; 5. Ethan Edwards d. Reese Argent 10-1; 6. Jesus Avellaneda d. Jack Lee Rumpeltes 10-7.
1. R. Heider-H. Heider d. Caulkins-Mencis 6-0; 2. Monts-Stott d. Roy-Argent 6-0; 3. Edwards-Avellaneda d. Gabe Garland-Mencis 6-3.
- PCVC 14U picks up first win at AAU national tournament
- Wolverines 12th Man to hold kickoff celebration on August 10
- PCVC 14U team opens play in national championship tourney
- Polk boys basketball program to begin summer workouts
- Justice wraps prep career with second place at New Balance Nationals Outdoor