Wolverine hoopsters already busy with offseason program
Polk County’s boys basketball program is already hard at work preparing for next season
Polk County’s boys basketball program is already hard at work preparing for next season.
Spring workouts have begun for all athletes not taking part in a spring sport. Players are focusing on academics as well as strength and skill improvement.
“The players are working hard and are focused,” said Polk County head coach Lemont Jones. “They are working hard and enjoying the Hoops 4 Hire program.”
The Hoops 4 Hire program makes members of the program available for helping with odd jobs around homes and offices.
- PCVC 14U team opens play in national championship tourney
- Polk boys basketball program to begin summer workouts
- Justice wraps prep career with second place at New Balance Nationals Outdoor
- Polk County places seventh in 1A Wells Fargo Cup race
- Youth basketball camp kicks off Wednesday afternoon at PCHS