Wolverine hoopsters already busy with offseason program
Polk County’s boys basketball program is already hard at work preparing for next season
Polk County’s boys basketball program is already hard at work preparing for next season.
Spring workouts have begun for all athletes not taking part in a spring sport. Players are focusing on academics as well as strength and skill improvement.
“The players are working hard and are focused,” said Polk County head coach Lemont Jones. “They are working hard and enjoying the Hoops 4 Hire program.”
The Hoops 4 Hire program makes members of the program available for helping with odd jobs around homes and offices.
- College roundup: Godlock having solid spring, Livesay nears end of senior season
- Twitty captures USA South shot put conference title
- Owen in running for 2019 NFCA Freshman of the Year
- Indoor facility helping brighten the future of Polk County baseball
- Emory takes medalist honors at WHC match in Newland