Own an Amazon Echo or other device that supports Alexa? You can use it to listen to the latest PolkSports headlines.
PolkSports.com’s Flash Briefing is available on all Alexa-enabled devices. Flash Briefings provide headlines from news sources of your choice. Once you’ve set up your options, you can hear the latest headlines by saying “Alexa, play my Flash Briefing.” Or you can just say “Alexa, play the news.”
Want to add PolkSports headlines to your Flash Briefing? You should be able to go to this link and add the content to your flash briefing.
If not, give this a try:
1) Open your Amazon Alexa app. You can search for one if you don’t already have one installed.
2) Click Settings in the app
3) In the Alexa Preferences section, click Flash Briefing
4) Tap or click the link that says “Get more Flash Briefing content.”
5) Search for this – PolkSports News
6) Click or tap the Enable button
Not having luck adding the content? Drop us an email at email@example.com.